Baycats Release Details Regarding Home Games
BARRIE - The Barrie Baycats Baseball Club announced today a series of details regarding our home games that will occur during step two of Ontario's Reopening Ontario plan.
- 25% of our stadium capacity will be allowed in.
- Tickets can be bought by clicking HERE. We will also be accepting walk-ups. These tickets can be purchased via Mastercard or Visa with proper sanitizing in place.
- If you cannot make the game you bought a ticket to (or if the game is rained out/are turned back because we reached capacity) you can still use the ticket at any other home game during the course of the regular season.
- All fans entering the stadium will be screened for contact tracing purposes. This will be done through an online application or by providing your name and number on a contact form. You can do this on your way to the stadium or once you arrive at the stadium. Click HERE to view the link.
- During Step Two, kids under 12 will still be able to enter at no cost but will be screened.
- Vaccination is not required to attend games but is strongly encouraged.
- Physical distancing will be in effect.
- Concessions and our merchandise tent will be open. Masks and physical distancing is required while in line.
- Gates open to season ticket holders an hour and 15 minutes before the first pitch. (6:15 for our 7:30 starts and 5:45 for our 7:00 starts.)
- Gates open to flex-pack and single-game ticket holders half an hour before the first pitch. (7 pm for 7:30 starts and 6:30 for 7 pm starts)
- If you are trying to enter the park via online tickets, you will need to enter through the east side of the stadium, located to the left of the bathrooms. The main entrance is for those with hard tickets only. (Hard tickets are tickets that do not have to be scanned)
- We ask that fans wear masks while entering the stadium. Once in the stadium, masks are not mandated.
We ask that fans please be patient over the next couple of weeks as our staff adjusts to the protocols that have been put in place.
For more information, follow the Baycats on Facebook and Twitter at @iblbaycats, on Instagram at @barriebaycats, and on Youtube at Barrie Baycats TV.
And remember to shop at our online shop by clicking here.